Condition of sale:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or and email@example.com
Any order placed for a product appearing in our online shops www.au-plaisir-de-vivre.be or www.shopnightandday.be implies the prior consultation and acceptance of these general terms of sale. The click of validation of the order implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions. This click has the value of a "digital signature".
All internet orders must be at least 40,00€ / V.A.T. to be validated.
*Only for orders to be picked up at the shop.
When you order products from au plaisir de vivre.be for delivery outside Belgium, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are collected when the package arrives at its destination. Any additional customs clearance charges will be your responsibility; we have no control over these charges. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for more information. Also, please note that when you place an order on au plaisir de vivre.be, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you receive the products. Your privacy is important to us and we would like to draw the attention of our international customers to the fact that cross-border deliveries may be opened and inspected by the customs authorities.
Daily, 9.30am to 1pm and 1.30pm to 6.30pm
Monday, from 1.30 pm to 6.30 pm
Closed on Sunday
To send us a letter, please send it to
SPRL SHOP NIGHT AND DAY
534b chaussée de Bruxelles
New ITEMS MARKED WITH (*) ARE SHIPPED WITHIN 3 DAYS IF ORDERED ALONE OR COMBINED BETWEEN.
Consignee not present at the time of delivery
If the recipient is not present at the time of delivery, there are four possibilities:
We leave a message with the recipient asking them to contact the delivery person to arrange a new delivery.
We drop off the order at the second address you have given us and leave a message for the recipient telling them where to find the package.
We leave the order at the destination. We only do this when the location is safe and it is fairly obvious that the recipient will be back soon.
We come back for a second delivery.
In the case of B-POST shipments, we leave a message for the recipient to pick up the package at the nearest post office.
To avoid any problems, we advise you to always include a telephone number so that you can contact the recipient in advance to arrange a delivery time. If the recipient is at their office all day, we suggest that they have the parcel delivered to their workplace.
11. Unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing between the parties, the relationship between S.P.R.L. Shop Night and Day and its customers is subject to these general terms and conditions of sale, which are recognised and accepted by the customer, including in the event that they are in contradiction with the customer's own general or special terms and conditions of purchase. The general conditions are available in the languages used on the website.
The customer declares that all products accepted are for personal consumption (or for free distribution as a gift) and that he/she does not intend to resell them.
13. In its capacity as an intermediary, S.P.R.L. Shop Night and Day strictly limits the warranty on the goods delivered to that granted to it by its supplier. Insofar as the conditions and scope of the warranty allow, S.P.R.L. Shop Night and Day shall in any event limit its intervention to the replacement of defective products or to the reimbursement of the price paid, without the customer being able to claim additional damages, and shall in no way be held liable for the failure of its supplier to perform its obligations relating to the execution of the warranty, in particular in the event of the supplier's bankruptcy. S.P.R.L. Shop Night and Day accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to property or otherwise, of whatever nature, which the customer or any third party may suffer as a result of the consumption.There is a legal guarantee of conformity for goods. We remind customers that tobacco products are bad for your health; read the instructions on the packaging.
14. In the case of distance selling to consumers within the scope of the Code of Economic Law (CDE), the consumer has the right to notify the seller that he/she is withdrawing from the purchase, without penalty and without giving any reason, within fourteen days from the day after the delivery. If the consumer exercises this right, he shall return the goods to S.P.R.L. Shop Night and Day at his own risk and expense. Goods that are made specifically for the customer or that deteriorate rapidly will not be taken back and the customer does not have the right of renunciation.
15. By placing an order on the S.P.R.L. Shop Night and Day website, the customer expressly authorises S.P.R.L. Shop Night and Day to process his/her personal data and to use them for purposes such as customer administration, order management, delivery and invoicing, solvency monitoring, marketing and advertising. The use of such data for marketing or personalised advertising purposes is subject to the prior consent of the customer, given during the procedure. S.P.R.L. Shop Night and Day undertakes to communicate these data only to "au plaisir de vivre.be" of any other third party. The customer who has placed an order on the S.P.R.L. Shop Night and Day website may, at any time, request to consult and correct the personal data that S.P.R.L. Shop Night and Day has recorded. The customer has the right to object, on request and free of charge, to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes. For further information, the customer is invited to contact the public register maintained by the Commission for the Protection of Privacy in Brussels.
16. If any of the terms and conditions herein shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect and such term and condition shall be enforceable to the extent permitted by law.
Application of the GDPR Regulation
Information from third parties are exclusively collected to fulfill our legal and contractual obligations. This includes the notion of "legitimized benefit".
Harmful use made by an Belgian or European administration can, in no circumstances, be blames on our company.
Every person concerned by legally obliged information transfer made by our company to an administration, in order to have his rights honored, should direct claims directly to said adminisation.
Our company doesn't, in any case, transfver collected information to sub-contractors.
Information collected about third parties will be kept on record as long as required by law. Once the term is met, they can be destroyed on explicit request by the concerned parties, whether it be on paper or digital support.
Any information or enquiry regarding this very subject can be requested through our website or registered mail to our head office.
Requests without legal basis will be ignored.
The names and brands night and day, shop night and day, au plaisir de vivre, the logo(s) as well as the colour code(s) of the latter are registered models. All the content of au-plaisir-de-vivre.be, the graphics, images, texts, logos, animations, icons and their layout are the exclusive property of au-plaisir-de-vivre.be and of sprl shop night and day, with the exception of the brands, logos or content corresponding to the products listed by our suppliers. Any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission or publication of these various elements is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of au-plaisir-de-vivre.be or sprl shop night and day. For any request for authorisation or information.
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com